I just want my property back, so I do not need to go through the court process, right?

Even if as the landlord you do not care about trying to collect money owed, you must go through exactly the same eviction process in court in order to get possession of your rental property from the tenant.

You cannot just change the locks or call law enforcement. Again, it makes no difference whatsoever that you do not want to collect. The process is the same.

And, if nonpayment of rent is the basis for eviction then you must first serve a notice to pay rent or vacate–even if you really do not want the tenant to pay. This is required by law.